DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Have you seen the Pope's blog?

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

5.07.2005

Have you seen the Pope's blog?

Check it out here. I think the iPod charicature is the best.

6 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

No, Chris. I'm not trying to copy your idea... :-)

5/07/2005 07:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe he has a blog. I went and looked at it and there are some very crass comments that people have left. Yikes!

Becca

5/07/2005 09:23:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Oh, I had not actually read the comments. You don't think this is the real Pope, do you Becca?

5/07/2005 09:59:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

That is ok Karen. I give you license to take anything from my blog that you need to fool Becca...

5/08/2005 02:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey wait a minute!!!

Becca

6/02/2005 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Good honk, Becca. Took you long enough to respond.

6/03/2005 07:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home