DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: See below for prayer request

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

5.25.2005

See below for prayer request

day 2
Of all the pets we've had. this momma cat is the pet we have all been the most attached too. And, it started even before we knew she was pregnant. And now I really want to be around the kitties. The funny thing is though, she doesn't have a real name. It's just Kitty.

Mom said she moved all the kittens out of the basket and into the dirt today. Maybe they were all too hot - it was 99 there today. She even gave birth in the dirt, Dad said. Poor dirty kitties.

I'm leaving for OK tomorrow. The Niccum's son is graduating from high school, my friend Jeanie is graduating from medical school, and my friend Adam is getting married. All in the same weekend. I'm glad I get to catch them all though, even though it also means a VERY busy weekend. That means time will fly by - a natural downside. I also found out today that a lady I used to work with fell and broke her pelvis. She retired last summer. I may try to swing by the hospital for a visit if she's up for it.

I also found this post: Lovejoy's request. I don't know them personally, but they are affiliated with OC. They have one adopted son from Korea and are wanting to adopt another one. Not that I can identify with what they are going through personally, but her post touched me. First of all, because I believe adoption is wonderful. Second, because it is a reminder to all of us to call on God for everything. Let's join them in prayer!

Talk to you later - possibly not till after I get back next week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen, thanks so much for your comment and for spreading the word!

Angi Lovejoy

5/26/2005 09:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home