DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Picture party

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

7.21.2005

Picture party

The gang at the game

game 0705

Check out that bat action! Alfonso Soriano hitting a double in the bottom of the third. Who knew my camera's digizoom could catch this detail from the upper deck with partial clarity.

Check out that bat action

Without zoom

Where are the players?

Happy 30th Birthday, Elaine!

Elaine's 30th

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Fun, and that is cool that you wore those little yellow names.

7/22/2005 09:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you all are having a great time...good to see that for you, Karen...by the way, Chris is going to take Quentin, NatJ, Brandon, and Bryan to a baseball game this week...I think that will be great...not sure if Q has to work or not...I hope he can come...I also told him it would be great to invite Dad...all the guys going together... wouldn't that be cool?

7/23/2005 02:30:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

That would be very cool, and I would be very surprised if dad would go. He hates baseball - he says there's not enough action to keep his attention. But if only he would think beyond what he likes or doesn't like... Good idea, Chris.

7/23/2005 02:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I don't really care for the game...I just go for the family atmosphere,and I always enjoy it...

7/23/2005 06:05:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Admit it. You go for the funnel cakes.

7/24/2005 05:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home