DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: famous post

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

10.19.2005

famous post

Amy and I (and her children's legs and Fruit Loops) are now famous. This site gets roughly 15 hits a week through google searches for people looking for instructions on how to fold high school notes - 6 hits in the last 24 hours. Remember this post? Search terms include: "folding friends notes," "cool ways to fold notes," and "learn note folding." That's good though because when I wanted to learn, there were not any picture instructions for doing so. We have now filled that void. As long as they want that particular note. Reference Sarah if you want instructions for a note in shape of a heart. Sorry, Paul.

UPDATE: There have been 8 more hits since yesterday - for the original post - not this one. There seems to be a surge of note folding seekers. One person was even looking for the heart.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Cool!
I have got to figure out how to track my website hits. but I'm afraid that would change how I write. So maybe I don't want to know.

10/19/2005 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

It hasn't changed the way I write. The visitors will still be the same whether you are able to track them or not. Go to Sitemeter for a free and easy-to-use site tracker. It enables you to see how many hits, the city, state, and country the person is in and in one case (Chris) it actually tells you who visited. Holler at Juanita if you need help.

10/20/2005 04:55:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Can you contact Juanita and have her tutor me on how to change my email that I receive comments at?

10/20/2005 08:24:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

She took care of it, Becca. Look under settings - comments.

10/20/2005 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Jaunita is sooo handy!

10/21/2005 02:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home