DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Nostalgic

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

11.03.2005

Nostalgic

I'm headed to Oklahoma this afternoon for Homecoming weekend at Oklahoma Christian University. It's my 5 year mark already. I spent four months in Vienna, Austria my last semester in college, and we are also having a reunion this weekend, which is the main event attracting my attendance. Of course, I also can't wait to see my friends. It's been 5 months since my last visit, which is the longest stretch yet since I moved. I wanted to get up there again sooner, but it just couldn't happen. Once I return on Sunday, I'm staying put for a while. I've traveled 4 out of the last 6 weekends! Fun, but I'm ready to be home and at my church on Sundays again for a while. Plus, I must start working on a couple of papers as the semester will be over before I know it.

Pardon my nostalgia for a moment. Here are some pics from the Vienna trip in 2000. I didn't have a digicam back then, so the best ones are still only on negative, but these will do.

Our group at Schwartzwaldeckhaus

Someone wanted to remember the different food items. Where's the Nutella?

Here's the interior of the tram 43 we rode every day. "Neuwaldegg. Bitte alles aus steigen." Translation: Everyone, please get off.

This is my hall at Haus Neuwaldegg. My door is on the left right across from this side of the heater.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

How was Homecoming 2005?

11/05/2005 06:36:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

It was really great Chris! Thank you for asking!

11/13/2005 12:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home