Perspective
Scott got a call this morning and was told he had to be in another town as quickly as possible. He called me at work and told me he'll be back tomorrow. There was some sort of emergency. Anyway, it made me think about my job and gave me a little bit of perspective in light of what I wrote about earlier. At least I don't have to up and leave town without underwear for the next day. I mean, my boss can't call and say, "Karen, I need you in Chicago now. There is a glycogen emergency." It just wouldn't happen.







3 Comments:
I am happy in that way too. I have yet to find a musical emergency. The mundane and predictable has its advantages.
You might be able to buy underwear in the town you go to?
Don't feel bad Karen, it wouldn't happen to me either. Maybe it should be a lesson learned to always carry a spare pair of underwear.
Post a Comment
<< Home