DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: He's a keeper!

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

11.21.2005

He's a keeper!

So Scott bought a new vacuum last week. He had a little tiny one, but the small footpath just doesn't cut it for the new apartment. He used the new one for the first time tonight. I was working on my computer, and I kept hearing these things come from the other room:

"Hun, you have to come try this vacuum!"

"You should come see how much dirt it's picking up!"

"Hun, you can tell now much softer the carpet is now!"

"It even has a light so you can vacuum at night!"

"I'm really going to like vacuuming."

His parents are coming into town Wednesday for Thanksgiving. (And we're going to the Cowboys game.) When finished vacuuming, he said, "Now all I have to do is mop and dust."

Hmm... I think I'll keep him.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

What?!? You did not buy a Kirby?

11/22/2005 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I knew that he was a keeper when he cleaned up after dinner with a rag and spray cleaner!!

And you better not let Amy find out about the non-Kirby

11/22/2005 08:53:00 PM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

that is funny! he wants to vaccum at night....next he's going to want to put big tires on it and take it to a vaccum rally :)
tell him, next he can come over here and help.

11/25/2005 02:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home