DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: First kiss

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

10.05.2006

First kiss

Don't you remember it happening this way?




So, it's your first kiss and several questions might come to mind:




Is it the right time?




Is anyone watching?




Does your partner even want to?




Is your breath fresh?




And the big question...






Should you use some tongue?








Then you lean in and just go for it!!!




















4 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

As a mother of a toddler I am cracking up laughing. I even passed the laptop to Damon and made him read it.
He wants to know if you know the kid or just found the pic online?
GB

10/06/2006 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Not a kid I know. Someone just forwarded this to me in an email.

10/10/2006 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

He really likes pigs!

10/15/2006 04:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pig looks like he's enjoying it!

10/17/2006 06:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home