Wedding pics
I finally got to get some wedding pics printed, framed and hung on the wall. I'm excited!
I like this different-than-normal collage frame. Unfortunately our photographer took very few vertical pictures. I'll have to search through them again to find another to include in the last space.

Our "married" picture!

I was glad to find this collage. We have an odd sized pic from the Hawaiian Luau. It fits well in this space. I may add some memorabilia around it in the glass space.

Deborah Niccum got us this frame. This picture captures us as we leave the church through all the bubbles.

Scott's smile is so genuine here, and our happiness is evident.
I like this different-than-normal collage frame. Unfortunately our photographer took very few vertical pictures. I'll have to search through them again to find another to include in the last space.

Our "married" picture!

I was glad to find this collage. We have an odd sized pic from the Hawaiian Luau. It fits well in this space. I may add some memorabilia around it in the glass space.

Deborah Niccum got us this frame. This picture captures us as we leave the church through all the bubbles.

Scott's smile is so genuine here, and our happiness is evident.







2 Comments:
I love that picture of you in the car frame. You look so happy!!
What great pictures, and great ways to display them!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home