DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

12.21.2006

I finally have something to post about, but Mom and Dad are on their way up so I can't post it now. I have to finish tidying up the apartment, etc. In the meantime, I just had a root canal, and the numbness is wearing off. I'm very sore! Stay tuned!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

So did you have to tease us? I hope that your pain isn't too bad.

12/22/2006 05:05:00 PM  
Blogger EandJTrygg said...

Jeanie's guess is that you're buying a house. My guess is that you're having a baby. (I suppose it's also possible that we're both wrong — or both right). Best wishes for the holidays! -- Erik

12/26/2006 10:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck on root canal! I hope the pain isn't too bad.

12/28/2006 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I just got in on the tale end of comments. What's this I hear? You're pregnant, buying a house and flying to Fiji? Congratulations!

1/03/2007 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home