DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Sentimental ornament

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

12.05.2006

Sentimental ornament

We found this ornament at Hallmark to commemorate our first Christmas together.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

That's a really good picture of you two. What have you done to your hair?

(Sorry. I had to beat Chris to the joke. It is a really nice ornament.)

12/05/2006 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yes, I knew someone would pick up on that. Maybe I can post a picture of it with us once we get it.

12/05/2006 03:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,

I like your ornament...can't wait to see a pic of the two of you in it:) I have been thinking of you--I miss you!

12/05/2006 05:07:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I know that I'm late to the punch, but wow you guys look really different! I think maybe you need to update your picture. No but it really is very sweet. Jonathan and I got a "first Christmas" ornament from the lady who's condo we were renting on our honeymoon. It was really sweet, especially from a stranger!

12/08/2006 05:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home