
I'm literally holding back tears right now as I'm on the phone with Scott. We just found out that our good buddy, Tony Whelan, died last night. Scott had actually just left from meeting him and some other guys at a restaurant. Evidently Tony had a heart attack on the way home and had a wreck. We don't know if the attack or the wreck happened first. This is the first picture that came to my mind when Scott told me, and now this picture is all we have. Tony was such a great guy, and he always had a smile on his face. He was from Scotland but has lived here for a while now. We got to know him through one of Scott's car buddies who is also from Scotland. Tony was also in the recent wedding where all the guys wore kilts. We were really just getting to know him, but already he had a special place in our hearts. Now our hearts are mourning the loss. I hope there is a stateside service so we can go say goodbye. Talk about things changing in an instant. I can't believe you are gone, Tony.
4 Comments:
I am so sorry.
We forget how quickly death can come. I am so sorry you and Scott lost a friend . . . . My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Karen, I am so sorry for you and Scott...I pray that God will comfort you and his family in his loss.
Sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment
<< Home