DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Thankful Thursday

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

12.07.2006

Thankful Thursday

Today I am most thankful:




That my boss was kind enough to open a new position just for me, apart from school.




That we shall remember our good buddy Tony this evening.




That my brother-in-law Chris is having a chance to present his project in DFW this evening.




That God is taking care of all things.




That is has been COLD around here!




That Scott is home this week!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger jettybetty said...

Yay on the new position--and for the way God is taking care of all things!

12/07/2006 03:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All great things to be thankful for, Karen. Hey I sent you an email, did you get it?
Heather R.

12/08/2006 10:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen, I am so glad that you and Scott got to spend more time together!

12/11/2006 01:47:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Thanks! The presentation went great and it was cold!

12/16/2006 12:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home