DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Christmas time

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

11.29.2006

Christmas time

Wow, three posts in one day. Does that make up for the last 2-3 weeks?




Here is what we have accomplished this week as far as decorating. I also put some lights around the rungs of the patio bars today.




We love our tree and are especially happy with the tree skirt that we picked out last weekend. I can see this one staying around for years to come. I still remember the white one with glitter my mom had when I was little as I would crawl under the tree to see which presents were for me. Maybe this one will be in our kids' memories.





I found these stocking holders at Hobby Lobby last year after Christmas.







3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

That's really pretty! I think that we are going to pull the stuff down tonight and then decorate Friday night. Bryan is so excited. I'm glad that you got it done and it looks so nice!

11/30/2006 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger jettybetty said...

What a gorgeous tree!
Perhaps your decorating will encourage me to get some done!
=-)

11/30/2006 06:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen, your tree looks great! It must be fun to set up for your first Christmas together!

12/01/2006 02:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home