DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Baby?

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

5.15.2007

Baby?

Scott's parents invited his 85-yr old grandma over for lunch last Sunday. During the course of their conversations she asked how we were doing. Then she piped up and said, "It's been almost a year now. Have they ordered a baby?"

I cracked up laughing when I heard this. I guess I should get the latest mail-order catalogs. I didn't know they existed. I'll be sure to grab a few extra for all of my friends who are trying to have babies. I bet they also didn't know they could just order one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

LOL! Make sure and get me a subscription!

5/15/2007 10:07:00 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

...if only I had known such things about 8 months ago!!!

5/15/2007 05:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. My inlaws actually asked Ben is we knew how babies were made. Hey, we've been married 6 yrs, I guess they thought we didn't know.

5/17/2007 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I will take 6 or 7 more. Do you think I can get a discount?

5/23/2007 08:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home