Baby fever?
Many have asked me if I have baby fever now that Rebecca has a baby. The short answer is no. Although I haven't yet even held Kylee, so I don't know if the answer will be the same after I do get to hold her. And I could say no again because I have 9 other nieces and nephews, and I did not get baby fever when they were born. But, that's not exactly a fair assessment because I was not married when they were all born. Now I am and therefore bearing a child could very well be in my future.
Nonetheless, baby fever or not, I just came up with the most beautiful name for my own daughter, should I ever have a girl.
I can't decide whether I should share it though. Should I keep it a secret until she is born? Hmmm...
Interesting though, because I really don't want to have a girl. I want two boys. But the name is beautiful and goes so well with our last name... which can sometime prove to be a challenge when thinking of baby names.
Nonetheless, baby fever or not, I just came up with the most beautiful name for my own daughter, should I ever have a girl.
I can't decide whether I should share it though. Should I keep it a secret until she is born? Hmmm...
Interesting though, because I really don't want to have a girl. I want two boys. But the name is beautiful and goes so well with our last name... which can sometime prove to be a challenge when thinking of baby names.
Labels: Baby Cuellar, long way off







1 Comments:
Yes you need to share it!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home