Watch David Letterman's show on Monday!
And look for us in the audience! That's right folks. I just got off the phone with the ticket person, and we have guaranteed seats for the taping on Monday, April 28. So tune in after your local news on CBS. I've got the DVR set to record.
I got the first call about 1:00 this afternoon. The lady told me to call another number and be prepared to answer a trivia question about the show. I haven't watched the show regularly lately, so Scott and I hit Google over lunch to prepare ourselves! Then we called, but had to leave a message. The guy called back about 6 p.m., and my heart was pounding since I was now alone and had to answer it myself. I pulled out my notes.
What was the question, you ask.
What instrument does Paul Schaeffer play?
LAME. But, hey, I knew that answer. And we're in. We just have to wait in a long line at 2:00 outside the Ed Sullivan Theater. Oh, and we were told to dress warm. They keep the studio at 55 degrees (F)!
Watch for us!
Until then, we're off tomorrow in the early a.m. We are so looking forward to time away together.
I got the first call about 1:00 this afternoon. The lady told me to call another number and be prepared to answer a trivia question about the show. I haven't watched the show regularly lately, so Scott and I hit Google over lunch to prepare ourselves! Then we called, but had to leave a message. The guy called back about 6 p.m., and my heart was pounding since I was now alone and had to answer it myself. I pulled out my notes.
What was the question, you ask.
What instrument does Paul Schaeffer play?
LAME. But, hey, I knew that answer. And we're in. We just have to wait in a long line at 2:00 outside the Ed Sullivan Theater. Oh, and we were told to dress warm. They keep the studio at 55 degrees (F)!
Watch for us!
Until then, we're off tomorrow in the early a.m. We are so looking forward to time away together.







4 Comments:
That's exciting! I will make sure to at least tape it! Hope you have a wonderful trip!
Way cool! Have a blast!
now that sounds great - 55 degrees. Can you drink coffee or tea during the show?
I just watched the show. Didn't see too many audience shots, so I didn't see you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home