I'm sorry to have left you all hanging for so long regarding the job interview. Yes, the interview went well, but when I left I wasn't as excited as I had hoped. It's mostly all chemistry, not biological forensics. No DNA, no dead bodies, etc. But there would be a lot to learn. I haven't heard anything though, so we'll see.
We are newlyweds, married in July 2006 after meeting through Match.com just 11 months earlier. Scott works in management
for a safety shoe company, and Karen is working in a scientific research lab at UT Southwestern. Scott travels a lot for work, and Karen doesn't like that. Karen lounges around the house when Scott is gone, and he wishes she would vacuum more. But, we're learning the ropes of marriage and doing our best to keep God in the center. We love life and are looking forward to sharing the rest of it together. Please join us on our journey.
3 Comments:
I hope your interview went well!
So how did it go?
I'm sorry to have left you all hanging for so long regarding the job interview. Yes, the interview went well, but when I left I wasn't as excited as I had hoped. It's mostly all chemistry, not biological forensics. No DNA, no dead bodies, etc. But there would be a lot to learn. I haven't heard anything though, so we'll see.
Post a Comment
<< Home