DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Tax day

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

4.15.2008

Tax day

Well my Block work ends tonight :-( I'm going to miss it. Who knows how crazy busy it will be tonight with the filing deadline looming. I worked until 11:00 last night but loved every minute of it! I enjoy figuring taxes and helping people understand them better. I still wish there was something full-time. I must take at least 24 hours of classes before January to get rehired next season, 30 hrs if I want to gain another certification level (aka make more money for each return). At least I know I'll enjoy the classes. One class is basically two night sessions at 3 hrs each, so that should be manageable. I got the schedule yesterday.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

I went to the post office today and couldn't figure out why the parking lot was full...then it hit me. It's April 15. Those of us who do our taxes early, usually don't pay attention to this date...but I think I'll put a note on my calendar in the future that says "DO NOT GO TO THE POST OFFICE TODAY." =O) Good luck with everything.

4/15/2008 03:24:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I got your comment on my blog about the online savings account, and yes, i was the right heather! Thanks for writing me back--my email is jhfowler97@yahoo.com.

4/16/2008 01:33:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks again for doing our taxes, you were awesome!

4/17/2008 08:24:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Sorry I did not get our info to you.

Have you thought of being a CPA?

4/21/2008 02:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home