DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Happy Birthday Wallace!

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

2.08.2008

Happy Birthday Wallace!

He's one year old today. My boy's growing up. Scott says I'm silly, but at least I didn't plan a whole party for him. I just bought him a party hat so I could get a picture.

He decided he would rather eat it than wear it.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Yea Wallace! Looking good!

2/08/2008 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Too cute! We did "funny" things with our dogs too--before we had kids! Have fun with your puppy!

2/10/2008 05:05:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

lol! He looks cute in his hat. I hope that he had a good birthday.

2/11/2008 08:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wallace!

2/11/2008 04:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wallace,
You look so cute in you hat.
Love,
Grandma

2/12/2008 05:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home