DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: And there was smoke... white smoke

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

4.20.2005

And there was smoke... white smoke

I watched the rebroadcast of the live broadcast on the Catholic channel last night. Yes, we have a channel here dedicated to all things Catholic. I like some of the music. Anyway, I have to say it was pretty neat to witness this moment in history. Although, this was also interesting to me. This morning on the news channels, anchors were interviewing Fathers and there seems to be some unrest among the Catholics regarding who was chosen as the new Pope. Reminds me of the presidential election.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Here is a good article by Chuck Colson on the new Pope:

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/chuckcolson/cc20050421.shtml

4/24/2005 03:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home