DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Growing up too fast

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

5.30.2005

Growing up too fast

natj 0505
em 0505
Nathaniel - 3 years

Emily - 2 years (almost)

Kitty update

day6
Momma Kitty abandoned her kitties Thursday. She ran off with the white/tan one (my favorite), and Dad still can't find it. Momma Kitty returned but she ignores the other two kittens, so now Mom is feeding them formula every 3 hours just like babies. However, unlike babies, these kitties sleep through the nite. I have a feeling an attachment will develop. Our neighbor stole our cat we had before this one (her name was Cat - we're real creative). Maybe she wants Kitty now. We're all mad at her for not being a good mother. Here is a picture of the little ones. It's so sad to see them all alone.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say those are some cute kids...oh, and kitties, too...

Ruth Ann

5/30/2005 06:02:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Just a little biased now aren't you, Ruth Ann? I am too though and would have to agree with you. Btw, Emmy's dress is very cute, as well as Nat J's new hair!

5/30/2005 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Umm sorry I did not get you that picture of NatJ. Do you still need it?

6/03/2005 03:50:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Not particularly, now that I've seen his hair. But, I'm up for new pics at any time.

6/03/2005 02:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home