DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: $10 mystery solved

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

6.16.2005

$10 mystery solved

I got an email today that said this: "Karen, did you ever get that software for me?" Immediately, my face turned red in front of the computer. And then I remembered the $10 in my Bible (see post "Car tag. Check") I was asked on a Sunday to buy this and given the money that day, so it went into my Bible since I do not carry a purse. I went to the bookstore this afternoon and took care of that overdue promise. Whew!! But, Robyn, there still are blessings in God's Word. :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

God was obviously teaching you that you need to pay attention to what you are doing more! :)

Don't feel bad. I left me credit card at the Waterburger south of Temple today. At least in my case I can blame it on my advanced age.

6/17/2005 02:12:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Have you turned Scottish, Chris?

6/17/2005 07:55:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I know that I refuse to wear one of those man-skirts.

6/17/2005 09:57:00 PM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

That is too funny karen...i guess that was a big "ooops, I forgot"
you got me laughing. sounds like something I would do.

6/21/2005 10:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home