Who steals toilet paper?!?
Either someone is playing a rediculous prank on me, or they really needed it. I bought toilet paper Tuesday night and left it in the bed of my truck by accident. Yes, for two days. I still had two rolls left upstairs. I noticed it was there this morning, but I was running late so I left it there again, thinking, "Oh, it will be okay. Who steals toilet paper?" I drove to school these last two days since I had plans in Dallas in the evenings. I park on campus, in an underground lot. The only people who would steal it would be employees or students. If I could, I would send out an email to the entire campus community. Doing so would accomplish two things: 1. Make this person feel really dumb. 2. Give everyone a really good laugh. Guess we should use this as evidence that we are really poor. We're all so broke we have to steal toilet paper from the back of someone's truck. I mean come on, you walk by someone else's car and see toilet paper. Oh, I think I'll take that. Give me a break! And it was 24 rolls. TWENTY FOUR! That cost me 6 bucks! And it was supposed to last me four months. Anyone want to donate to the toilet paper replacement fund?







4 Comments:
Was that your truck? Sorry we were out and we really use it up fast, and I did not have time to go shopping, and I thought, "She would have brought it in if she really wanted it. She must have left it here in the truck to give it away." Sorry my bad.
I have only ever stolen tp for utterly nefarious purposes, so I can only imagine it was some no-good-niks. Sorry about your loss! Tp is definitely a vital item!
Can't be as bad as the roommate I had my last year at OC. He freely used my things (microwave, TV, food), but had his own secret stash of TP.
nothing like cleaning another's butt
very charitable
Post a Comment
<< Home