DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Car tag. Check.

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

6.12.2005

Car tag. Check.

I pulled in $50 today for the gig. Twice as much as I was expecting for a service that originally called us in as volunteers. But, considering we sat out in the 95 degree sun for more than an hour, it was nice to find the surprise in the envelope. Just in time to pay for the car tag. A simple reminder that extra blessings come our way when we need them. And then another $10 seemed to magically appear. I found it in my Bible. Don't know if it was put there by me a while ago, or if it really did multiply. I'm not likely to forget about where money is. But anyhow, now I don't have to touch the savings account. ~cheesey smile here~

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God always provides! Did you have fun at your gig?

Becca

6/13/2005 07:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once found a twenty in my Bible when I was counting pennies to get the kids milk. I wonder if the Bible is one of our Father's easiest drop off spots for such. Whatever it is, I have to laugh when I think about worrying about being provided for!
~Amy

6/13/2005 08:47:00 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

now that is what I call recieving blessings from God's word!

6/15/2005 06:37:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yes, that would have been a clever post title.

6/15/2005 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I just checked my Bible and there is no money in it! Do you think God is trying to tell me something?

6/17/2005 02:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home