DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: She's back

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

6.01.2005

She's back

day8
Momma Kitty returned with the tan/white kitten a couple of days ago. It is much bigger than the orphan kitties, but they are all three nursing very well and consistently now. One even has its eyes opened. I guess Momma Kitty came back to her senses. I'm glad the tan/white kitty isn't dead. I get daily updates from my mom. We are all enjoying this new experience. And the grandkids all love it too. This is Kimmie holding the kitty.

I promise to write about more than just the kitties soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I need to post more pictures of baby animals on my blog...

6/03/2005 03:52:00 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

so Momma kitty has a thing for blondes... glad she returned to take care of the burnettes too.

6/04/2005 11:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home