DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Hot dogs anyone?

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

7.04.2005

Hot dogs anyone?

The hot dog eating contest. That is just gross!

I was going to blog some more, but I'm really in the mood to watch a movie, and for that I need my computer.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is disgusting! I think that they need to find a new pass time.

7/05/2005 07:24:00 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

What really stinks about the whole incident is that nobody cared that I ate forty and only threw up a little. My family invested tens of dollars in my eating competing ang now it has gone down the toilet.

7/05/2005 08:24:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I voted for you Amy.

7/06/2005 03:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home