New header
It's obvious it was made by a photoshop amateur (and only with Elements at that), but tell me what you think... and be honest. I'm not sure about the font color, but I'm not worrying about the photomerge problem at the top of one of the buildings. That's too hard.
This is a view of part of my school... and me in the lab (duh!).
UPDATE: And now I figured out how to change the width of the page content. I've always thought it was a little too narrow. Pic placement may look a little weird on previous posts, but I like it better over all.
This is a view of part of my school... and me in the lab (duh!).
UPDATE: And now I figured out how to change the width of the page content. I've always thought it was a little too narrow. Pic placement may look a little weird on previous posts, but I like it better over all.







13 Comments:
Karen,
I love what you have done with your heading. It is so appropriate. You are really learning how to do things with your camera and your blog. Dad liked it too. have a good evening.
Karen, I love it!! It is SOOO you!
I really like what you've done with the place. I wish I could do stuff like that, or at least had a friend who could come by and do it for me. Sure do wish...
Thanks, guys. Amy, you might be wishing for a while.
Wow! Karen I love the header! It looks superb! especially how the tittle words "Valley fill..." are over the valley with the water.
I love it. nice look, good job chicka
I really like your new header. You did a great job with your collage and excellent placement of the lettering.
It really personalizes your blog.
Way cool, Karen. I didn't know you could do that on this.
I love the way your lab is outside, and so you can work in the sunshine and fresh air. No wonder you love you job. It is amazing what they can do now a days with wireless.
fresh air and sunshine...that is too funny chris
Impressive. I need a cool header, but I can't think of anything at the moment. Maybe someday.
I'm with Amy...I wish I could do stuff like this. Since Steve just moved here, maybe he'll help me do cool things with my blog...
Chris, my lab mate said she had looked at my blog yesterday and actually thought I had taken my lab bench outside. I have to lay all those little filters out to dry, and I have been working on improving the assay. She thought maybe I wanted to try drying them outside. LoL! If I told that to Mark, he might not want me to join his lab any more.
Your secret is safe with us, Karen.
Post a Comment
<< Home