DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

11.14.2005

Pardon the pixelation - it was taken with a camera phone - but I LOVE this picture!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the same angle you see when you get ready to smooch? :-)

11/15/2005 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

He's actually smiling, that is unusual. We had a lot of fun with you guys this weekend. I miss both of you already.

11/15/2005 11:39:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Clarification: Becca means it's unusual for him to be smiling in a picture. He does smile all the time in real life.

yes, Bec, we had a great time and miss you guys too. Any chance on selling that new house and moving up here?

And Anon, according to my site tracker, I'm guessing you might be Paul in Alabama. Don't know for sure, but you're welcome to claim that last comment.

Yes, of course it's my angle, but that's not why I like the picture... it is rather the aforementioned smile. :-)

11/15/2005 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Nice use of the word "aformentioned"!

11/19/2005 12:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home