DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Launch the kitten

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

5.02.2006

Launch the kitten

Sometimes Scott and I play this together over the phone when he is out of town. It is a bit morbid but very addicting.

Kitten Cannon

My record height is 190 ft and record launch is 1915 ft.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

That is a crazy game! I played for a little while, but I didn't get addicted, at least not yet anyway.

5/02/2006 05:10:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

That is truly sick. I love it.

5/06/2006 01:05:00 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

I tried it only one time and I got a 210 for my high score
I'm scared to return because I'm feeling a tad evil now

5/08/2006 09:31:00 PM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

Crap! third try and I scored 437!!! I guess i have a way with cats. i'm closing that game up now before my kitties see me playing it

5/08/2006 09:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home