Not quite there
Well, I did not get the invitations out today. My map is messed up, and the card stock was not quite heavy enough to avoid rolling after printing. It stayed under weight all night. My new goal is Wednesday.
I got my truck back on Friday, but I'm not quite satisfied. The new door is slightly misaligned, and the seal that holds the inner and outer door together is downright unsightly! Plus, it started peeling off when I touched it, which exposes the bare metal below. Hopefully I can get it back to them in the morning. I am really disappointed in their lack of attention to detail. If I was the manager, I would not have said it was okay to give back to the customer.
In other news, preparations have started for the move. Thankfully my lease is not up until the end of July, so we can do the bulk of the moving after we return from the honeymoon. This weekend we signed up for another garage at Scott's complex. We will use it to store my furniture and other things, but for now I can park there while visiting so my truck doesn't get bird poop on it. It is a huge space and is cheaper per month than renting a storage unit of that size. Plus, it will be on site!
I'm cancelling my cable and internet at the end of this month, and will use that money to pay for the garage until we merge the finances. In the meantime, there are wireless signals all around me. I know people have hopped on mine over the year, so I won't feel bad for leeching for one month.
I got my truck back on Friday, but I'm not quite satisfied. The new door is slightly misaligned, and the seal that holds the inner and outer door together is downright unsightly! Plus, it started peeling off when I touched it, which exposes the bare metal below. Hopefully I can get it back to them in the morning. I am really disappointed in their lack of attention to detail. If I was the manager, I would not have said it was okay to give back to the customer.
In other news, preparations have started for the move. Thankfully my lease is not up until the end of July, so we can do the bulk of the moving after we return from the honeymoon. This weekend we signed up for another garage at Scott's complex. We will use it to store my furniture and other things, but for now I can park there while visiting so my truck doesn't get bird poop on it. It is a huge space and is cheaper per month than renting a storage unit of that size. Plus, it will be on site!
I'm cancelling my cable and internet at the end of this month, and will use that money to pay for the garage until we merge the finances. In the meantime, there are wireless signals all around me. I know people have hopped on mine over the year, so I won't feel bad for leeching for one month.







4 Comments:
I'm glad to hear everything is moving along, but I would like some details such as: Where are you going on your honeymoon? What colors are you using in your wedding? And anything else you would like to add.
Brenda
Get in touch with me when ever you are in town so we can do a sit down chat about your make-up. We don't have to, but it would be nice if we could get a good idea of what we are going for in advance.
So you two are planning to live together after you get married?
Of course!
Post a Comment
<< Home