DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Wedding stuff

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

5.11.2006

Wedding stuff

The guest list is finally together and most addresses gathered. (Except Amy, I need yours and your parents'.) I've been working in the evenings this week to get all the envelopes addressed. Saturday is assembly day, and I hope to have them all mailed on Monday. Whew!

The task list is still large and the available weekends seem to be dwindling already. And with trying to keep up with work at the same time, I must admit I'm feeling a little stress. Maybe that's why I'm tired during the day no matter how much sleep I get at night.

I've added some wedding-related links in the sidebar. Links to our web page and gift registries.

Hope everyone is doing well.

10 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I totally volunteer to be your gopher on the day of the wedding. I will run messages, serve cake, rough up rude guests...you name it. I also do really good wedding day make-up. Ask Susan. And I sent you my addy. Finally.

5/11/2006 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Thanks, Amy! I might just have to sign you up for everything! I'll let you know.

And thanks for the addresses!

5/11/2006 12:37:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Yes, she did mine, and I was a mess that day and you would never know it. She is also very good about getting people into their dresses and keeping you sane when nobody else is remembering to.

5/11/2006 01:00:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I forgot, I also did Gina's make-up. And I even did my own. I really thought I did a fabulous job.

5/11/2006 01:37:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Well, then, it's settled. Amy has earned herself a spot in the bridal dressing room!

5/11/2006 01:55:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

That's right. You heard her. BRIDAL DRESSING ROOM. Jealous?

5/11/2006 02:57:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Amy is really working her way up. By the wedding day, she should be "Best Woman".

So am I invited?

5/11/2006 10:09:00 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I dunno Karen....I have had some people ask why I had a clown do my make-up for my wedding day. I also had people ask who the brut was outside the bridal room. People left with bruises!! Just Kidding. I know Amy reads all the comment stuff (aka stalking) and we are having a small blog-comment war.
In all seriousness, and not necessarily a shameless plug, have you ever considered a Pampered Chef registry? It's all online and you get free stuff from it. If you're interested let me know. I'll hook you up. Anything for an old chum.

5/11/2006 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Gina needs to button it up, if she knows whats good for her. I heard somewhere that Pampered Chef causes cancer.

5/12/2006 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

But if you do get cancer, a Kirby vacume can clean it up.

5/13/2006 02:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home