Thursday Thanksgiving
Today I am reminded to be thankful:
-That my mom raised me in the Christian faith so that no matter what happens, good or bad, I have a future and hope.
-For God being in the details!
-That Brittney humbled herself before the Lord last week.
-For getting to spend time with my family last weekend.
-That my sister Rebecca might come visit me tonight. We can have a slumber party, and I won't have to sleep by myself in this scary apartment.
-For friends who sent me encouraging messages.
-For Fall colors and leaves falling.
-That my mom raised me in the Christian faith so that no matter what happens, good or bad, I have a future and hope.
-For God being in the details!
-That Brittney humbled herself before the Lord last week.
-For getting to spend time with my family last weekend.
-That my sister Rebecca might come visit me tonight. We can have a slumber party, and I won't have to sleep by myself in this scary apartment.
-For friends who sent me encouraging messages.
-For Fall colors and leaves falling.







4 Comments:
Catching up with you--seems your life keeps changing in major ways! I can't imagine how stressful that must be--especially if you feel understood by those around you. I am thankful in the midst of it--you were thankful! God is good--and I pray He gives you joy today!
Thanks for reminding me of all the not-so-little things to be thankful for--I'm thankful for your thankful lists!
Karen--just wanted to tell you that I am thinking of you today...I am reminded of the love you have shown me and my family, and I just wanted to say thanks. I love you.
Yay Karen! I don't know if this is the place to say it, but I am proud of you. I know you have recently been through a bit of life changes and I am proud of you for making some very difficult decisions with all the finnesse of a pro. (I don't know how to spell finnesse unless I have the shampoo around)
Post a Comment
<< Home