I was tagged by Amy
First, the rules:
1. Players start by listing three things he/she got for Christmas.
2. Then they list three things he/she definitely did not want to get for Christmas.
What I got (the loot):
1. New shoes - brown mocs (link won't work)
2. Dallas Symphony tickets to see Handel's Messiah in March
3. A music stand
What I did not want (and did not get):
1. Panty hose
2. knee high boots
3. a watch
I won't tag anyone. Christmas is over.
1. Players start by listing three things he/she got for Christmas.
2. Then they list three things he/she definitely did not want to get for Christmas.
What I got (the loot):
1. New shoes - brown mocs (link won't work)
2. Dallas Symphony tickets to see Handel's Messiah in March
3. A music stand
What I did not want (and did not get):
1. Panty hose
2. knee high boots
3. a watch
I won't tag anyone. Christmas is over.







3 Comments:
I actually wanted knee high boots. I'll get them some day, I will.
I wanted knee high boots too. I'm glad that Scott did not buy you panyhose though. That would not be a good first year of marriage gift.
Amy Bryan just saw you and said why is she spreading out her arms.
I wanted knee high boot, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home