DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: On my mind

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

1.07.2007

On my mind

I just woke up and read the newest post on this blog of friends from OC. This song is now on my mind. What a perfect song to start this day.




"We bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the Lord.

We bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the Lord.

And we offer up to you the sacrifices of thanksgiving.

And we offer up to you the sacrifices of joy!

2 Comments:

Blogger jettybetty said...

I've been keeping up with baby Ben, too. Whit's posts have amazed me--I believe He is honoring the Father during an unbelievably hard time.

1/07/2007 08:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that song, too...it reminds me of the Pfugerville church...we used to always sing it there...I just read the blog...what an inspiring story of faith...thanks for sharing! It was good to talk with you last night...I love you!

1/08/2007 04:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home