DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: V-day report

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

2.15.2007

V-day report

Scott made it home last night about 7. We opted for a cheap dinner at Chipotle, then we returned home to watch LOST. I received roses at work yesterday with the sweetest note, and they are beautiful. Turns out Scott paid for more roses than were delivered. I called the company today to request a credit for the difference. Instead they insist on resending the original order tomorrow with a bear, and they prefer to refund the entire thing. Okay... I guess. So I'll try to post a picture tomorrow of my 3 dozen roses. Then I might pass out some to my friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

What a sweetie! I'm glad that he got to come home.

2/25/2007 11:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home