Halfway there
We are on our way to El Paso. Scott's sister is getting married on Saturday. We drove halfway, to Odessa, last night and took advantage of Scott's reward hotel points. A nice treat for tired bodies. Now it's 6:00, and he woke me up, saying we have to get going. Maybe I can sleep in the car. I have my small travel pillow and trusty blanket.
I was so frustrated last night. We have been eating much healthier the last few weeks, making our attempt at losing weight. We have both lost 10 pounds already. I packed yesterday morning, and he took me to and picked me up from work. I forgot to pack healthy snacks. It just slipped my mind. Duh, we're about to go on this 10 hour journey. What was I thinking?! My stomach wanted food so bad when we got to the hotel. An apple would have done the trick. Instead, I went without, but it took me forever to fall asleep on account of my hunger pains. I think I'll grab some fruit from the hotel before we get out of here.
We found this awesome deal on a suit a few weeks ago, and Scott is going to look so handsome. He picked it up from the tailor last week and told me it fits really well. I can't wait to see him in it. Especially with his recent haircut. I always think he looks sexy when he gets "fuzzy" hair!
I was so frustrated last night. We have been eating much healthier the last few weeks, making our attempt at losing weight. We have both lost 10 pounds already. I packed yesterday morning, and he took me to and picked me up from work. I forgot to pack healthy snacks. It just slipped my mind. Duh, we're about to go on this 10 hour journey. What was I thinking?! My stomach wanted food so bad when we got to the hotel. An apple would have done the trick. Instead, I went without, but it took me forever to fall asleep on account of my hunger pains. I think I'll grab some fruit from the hotel before we get out of here.
We found this awesome deal on a suit a few weeks ago, and Scott is going to look so handsome. He picked it up from the tailor last week and told me it fits really well. I can't wait to see him in it. Especially with his recent haircut. I always think he looks sexy when he gets "fuzzy" hair!







2 Comments:
I hope everything goes well!! Yes I always forget about healthy snacks, not sleeping b/c you are so hungry is not fun. I hope you found some fruit.
Too much information in this post. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home