DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Remember your horse?

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

2.22.2007

Remember your horse?

The tooth extractions were successful. Scott was really disappointed though when I had to tell him that we couldn't keep his teeth. It seems the laws have changed since I had my wisdom teeth removed. He must have asked about them 5 or 6 times on our way home. Scott slept for nearly 18 hours solid afterwards, waking only when I needed to do something. He woke up long enough last night to watch his favorite shows, Jericho and LOST, and to take a bath. Everything seems to be happening as forewarned. Swelling is reaching its maximum, he's eating soft foods now, we just moved onto advil from the narcotic pain killers. Now he should be awake more and stop acting loopy. As we were falling asleep last night, he said, "Remember when we had to get rid of your horse?" We carried that conversation for about half a minute, and I couldn't keep from laughing. "What horse, Babe?" I must go into work for a little bit today, so I need to go make him some pudding. Applesauce and Jello have been his friends so far.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I remember that horse. That was a cool horse. What ever happened to it?

2/24/2007 03:46:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

P.S. So how are you liking the new LOST episodes?

2/24/2007 03:52:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOST is sure getting interesting. It's nice to finally learn some things, in fact it seems we have learned more in these first 3 shows than all of them before put together. I'm anxious to see where they really live. I'm wishing somewhere near Portland, but I have a feeling it will be yet another island because then they wouldn't LOST anymore.

2/24/2007 08:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha about the horse. Ben told me I kept asking him about a turtle when I was in the recovery room after my extractions :P

I had horrible swelling and found that Aleve worked best for that. Advil wasn't really cutting it for me.

Glad Scott is doing ok :) Pudding and Spaghettios were my pals for a few weeks.

2/26/2007 10:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home