DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Almost done with changes

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

2.15.2007

Almost done with changes

So the header is now up and the sidebar bio rewritten. I love the picture. It was taken by Mary Ann Melton. I don't know if I like the color of the font though, but I couldn't come up with one that looked better. The diverse background is hard to contrast against. And I don't have that much experience with Photoshop. So, I guess this will do for now.

Anyway, welcome Scott to the blog everyone. He is now an official member. Encourage him to post something. We'll see if he ever will.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the header - that's such a nice picture!

2/15/2007 06:25:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I would love to hear Scott tell us all about his sweet car. I bet he could come up with a post about that.

2/15/2007 08:35:00 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

I think it would be beyond cool if Scott would post. Please post, Scott. I know you have lots of things going on in that brain of yours!

2/16/2007 06:26:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Very nice, but this will always be a chick blog until Scott posts...

2/24/2007 03:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home