DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Paper published

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

2.16.2007

Paper published

This was from the work I did in Oklahoma at OMRF. It will be in the print edition next week. It would be cool to buy the journal issue, but I don't know how much it costs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

That is totally cool to see a friends name in being published! However, I have no clue what article actually said (and I don't really expect or want you to try and explain it in layman's terms). But congratulations anyway!! I am pumped for you!

2/17/2007 09:17:00 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I tried to read it and got lost in the title....awsome that you are published...now I can say that I know an author!

2/18/2007 03:29:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Very cool. I am hoping to be published soon, too.

2/24/2007 03:49:00 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

That is awesome Karen. Congratulations

2/25/2007 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home