El Paso wedding report
We had a good time in El Paso. The wedding was short and small but really nice. It was nice to see family again. We also got to meet up with a few of Scott's friends, and I know he really enjoyed that. The drive has not seen too bad to me the 2 times we have made it. But, Scott says I slept almost all the way to Midland on the way home this time. Oops.
On the way home, the A/C blower fan or something decided to start going out. I had taken off my shoes and pushed them to the front of the passenger foot bay. Soon we realized my socks were getting wet. I checked the shoes, and they were soaked! The drain line must be clogged or something. At least it's under warranty, and Mazda takes really good care of Scott's car.
I ended up being the wedding photographer with our new point and shoot, amateur though I am as indicated by shadows. Here are some photos of it and the trip.
The wedding gazebo



The happy couple

I found this handsome man there. I asked if he was an FBI agent.

Sis and Bro

I almost forgot...

Shhhh... don't tell Mom. You may have to click to see the bigger image so you can see what I'm talking about.

On the way home, the A/C blower fan or something decided to start going out. I had taken off my shoes and pushed them to the front of the passenger foot bay. Soon we realized my socks were getting wet. I checked the shoes, and they were soaked! The drain line must be clogged or something. At least it's under warranty, and Mazda takes really good care of Scott's car.
I ended up being the wedding photographer with our new point and shoot, amateur though I am as indicated by shadows. Here are some photos of it and the trip.
The wedding gazebo
The happy couple
I found this handsome man there. I asked if he was an FBI agent.

Sis and Bro

I almost forgot...
Shhhh... don't tell Mom. You may have to click to see the bigger image so you can see what I'm talking about.
Labels: El Paso







4 Comments:
I'm sure that reading was on the return trip because it was so hot and you needed to make sure that there was plenty of wind circulating. His sister looks really pretty and she has a handsome husband. I wish them the best!
What would make your mom more upset? Driving almost 90 mph or listening to Dave Matthews Band?
haha. I so funny.
Yes, Becca, that could be a good excuse... if it were true.
Very observant, Nate. I had not even noticed the song.
That is shocking about the Dave Matthews Band.
Post a Comment
<< Home