DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: War Casualty

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

5.16.2007

War Casualty

Tug of War, that is.


I found a flea on Wallace last week. I'm sure he got them from being outside. I just hadn't gotten around to buying the Frontline yet. Grabbed some and they (few) were dead by the next morning. Spent Saturday researching carpet sprays, purchasing them and spraying the apartment. We didn't have any yet that were noticeable, but it was important to catch them before they hatched. We did a thorough job, getting underneath the couches and bed, spraying the furniture and washing many loads of laundry. Yuck!

Anyway, we threw out the orange Mr. Bear since he slept with it in his crate. We got this new blue one for him, but I don't think it's going to last long either the way he treats it. Of course, this was with Scott's help :-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

That is really funny! I'm glad that you got rid of the fleas, those are no fun. And I love Christopher's expression!

5/18/2007 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

That dog is a killer! Be careful!

5/23/2007 08:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home