DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: My little old man

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

5.26.2007

My little old man

Wallace got his first haircut on Tuesday. Scroll down two posts to see the before shots. We went in just for the puppy trim (nails, ears, face, feet, butt), but there was another 4mo old Schnauzer there who had just gotten the full groom, and she was so adorable, I couldn't help but pay $12 more. These are the best after shots I have gotten so far. He is so soft and cute. He goes in for his first vet visit on Thursday. Time for the rabies shot... poor guy. Unlike the puppy shots I have been giving him, that one goes in the muscle and will hurt.




Remember when he was tiny?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

He is very cute! I think the extra 12 dollars was well spent.

5/26/2007 03:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way you write about wallace as if he is your child. I guess I have a granddog. He is so cute. He really poses as if he likes having his picture taken.
You and Scott are so cute the way you parent him.

5/29/2007 08:03:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Granddog. LOL.

That reminds me. I need a haircut. I wish I was married to a licensed beautician...

6/01/2007 02:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home