DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Can't sleep

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

8.22.2007

Can't sleep

What are the reasons?
  • Scott is gone. I miss him.
  • Scary movie scenes are in my head.
  • My experiments at work are frustrating me.
  • The lab is a mess and needs cleaning terribly, but part of me doesn't want to do it because one certain lab member will just make it messy again. He is gone this week though. I can tell I need to vent about this because I'm feeling the urge to go on and on and on...
  • Family stuff.
  • I have forgotten for almost two months now to call the dental insurance company to resolve a claim before I pay the balance due to the office for Scott's wisdom teeth removal.
  • Wallace is being neutered tomorrow. I feel really bad, but I know it is the best thing for him later, healthwise. I just love my puppy.
  • I would just get up and do stuff around the apartment, but Wallace will need to go outside, and I'm afraid to go out there in the dark. Read #2.
No matter why, it is always frustrating to not be able to sleep. I just know I'm going to be exhausted later. I almost feel like crying right now... Hmmm... maybe that would help.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I hope you get some rest tonight. Sorry to hear that you didn't sleep well.

8/22/2007 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger Amy Paden said...

Praying for Wallace today.


I know what its like to have sleepless nights. Seems I get a few sleepless nights every couple of weeks, its not fun.

8/23/2007 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Thanks, Amy. But read the new post.

Yes, I get sleepless nights mostly when I'm stressed.

8/23/2007 11:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home