
Wallace is so funny. When it is time to eat, he gets so excited. He knows the word eat and runs to the food container. He is very patient as I scoop out the food, and now, even though he is tall enough to dive right into the container, he practices good restraint. As soon as I close the lid, he runs to his feeding spot. Once that bowl touches the ground, there is nothing that can get him away from it. He GOBBLES it all up as fast as he can. Now that he has his new teeth at least he is starting to chew it all. He used to just inhale every kibble! It was a sight. And boy, if you touch him (or even grace his coat) while he is eating, he growls! Scott can just look at him while he is eating and Wallace growls at him.
So tonight I placed the food bowl on the ground and decided to go to the garage to get something. As soon as he heard me go down the stairs, he ran down them too - in the middle of his dinner! I couldn't believe it. Even more than food, he likes to go in the car I guess. Every time we go to the garage he follows us and waits by the truck door as if to say, "Don't forget to take me with you," even if that's not our purpose in entering the garage.
I love my puppy!
Funds are in so it may be time to neuter the poor guy. I'm going to call this week to set up an appointment. I hope he is still the same afterwards.
2 Comments:
Do puppies usually change a lot after they are neutered? He loves you more than food! You should feel honored.
Well, I've heard that mostly they tend to calm down a lot. That's fine. I just hope he is still so happy and friendly, (and still a tad wild sometimes).
Post a Comment
<< Home