DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Untitled

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

10.31.2007

Untitled

So I had it on the list in my head to download the pics from our camping trip but then forgot. It was a lot of fun. More later when I have the pictures.

The tax final was yesterday. Grades will be made known today. I think I did alright. Then we have interviews tomorrow for the tax pro jobs. Too bad they're only seasonal. I still want to try it out.

I'm having trouble plating my cells for experiments this week. Every time I do it they are too confluent the next day such that I cannot use them.

I applied for 4 jobs with the Dallas County Medical Examiner's office. I think that would be interesting, fun, and a good change of pace. And it pays btwn 40 and 55K! MUCH better than I make here. Please pray that God will lead me to something.

Scott leaves tomorrow for his business trip in Ohio. His agenda looks very boring. We will miss each other.

He is letting me go to Oklahoma while he is gone. I'm stoked! I leave Friday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

I have this image of you and me with a chicken(?) heart about to "go" in our mouths when I read that you are thinking of going into a medical examiners office!

11/01/2007 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I think it was the cat's heart. I still have that picture somewhere. Good times!

11/02/2007 05:57:00 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm glad that you found something else that you might be interested in, I'm sure that feels good. I hope one of them works out!

11/02/2007 08:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home