Girls weekend
Tomorrow morning I'm boarding a plane to fly into St. Louis. From there I will drive to a little town in Missouri. Several of us girls (about 8 of us) who hung out together in college are gathering for a weekend of relaxation, renewal and fun! It has been in the works for almost a year now, and it's exciting that the time is finally here. Please keep us all in your prayers that we will have safe travels and make the most of our time together.
And be thinking of Scott and Wallace. They will miss me. And I will miss them!
P.S. - Yes, I did score a 97 on my test today.
P.S.S. - We finally paid our pet deposit today. I'm glad that is done!
And be thinking of Scott and Wallace. They will miss me. And I will miss them!
P.S. - Yes, I did score a 97 on my test today.
P.S.S. - We finally paid our pet deposit today. I'm glad that is done!







4 Comments:
Is that one of those deals like you see in the movies where you are all in PJs and have a big pillow fight?
YAY! Now I have you on my friends list!!! This weekend was GREAT and I'm so glad to have had this time together!
Amanda
Chris, no pillow fights for us, but we did stay up late talking and playing games. It was a blast!
That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm glad to hear that Wallace is now legal in the apartment. I bet it feels good to be honest finally :)
Post a Comment
<< Home