Becca and the baby
As you may recall, my little sister is having a baby in January. If the little one is early like all of us were, Becca and Jonathan might get lucky and have a tax deduction this year! Ha ha, just kidding! It's the tax class in me talking.
Anyway, she recently registered for gifts. Her baby shower is going to be mid-November. Browse her lists, and if there's something you want to get her, let me know. You can send me a check, I can buy it and take it to the shower because of course I will be going down for that!
Registry at Target
Registry at Babies 'R Us
Anyway, she recently registered for gifts. Her baby shower is going to be mid-November. Browse her lists, and if there's something you want to get her, let me know. You can send me a check, I can buy it and take it to the shower because of course I will be going down for that!
Registry at Target
Registry at Babies 'R Us
Labels: Becca's belly







2 Comments:
She forgot to register at Fry's...
Yes, she did. Actually Scott wanted to buy the baby an iPod, but he didn't see it on the registries. You guys think alike!
Post a Comment
<< Home