DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Husband Tag

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

10.11.2007

Husband Tag


It's called the husband tag, but it really asks questions about both of us.

1. Who is your man? Scott
2. How long have you been together? 2 yrs 2 months 5 days; Married... well look at the top of the blog.
3. How long did you date? 11 months, 2 days (engaged for 3 months of those)
4. How old is your man? He will be 29 on Saturday
5. Who eats more? he does
6. Who said "I love you" first? Scott. I was over at his apartment late one night. He about fell asleep on the couch while we were watching a movie. Still half asleep as I was leaving, he whispered "I love you" as he gave me a hug. All I could do was smile, but I wasn't ready to say it back yet. He quickly woke up and asked, "What did I say?" He meant it, but said it wasn't fair that the sleepiness got it out of him sooner than expected. He wanted it to be more romantic. I thought it was awesome!
7. Who is taller? Scott
8. Who sings better? Me
9. Who is smarter? I think we both have our expertise
10. Whose temper is worse? Probably his but I can have a mean grimmace when my feathers are ruffled.
11. Who does the laundry? Me, but he helps fold it.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Usually him (and Wallace helps)
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
14. Who pays the bills? Me, but we both have say in the budget and keep it on a spreadsheet.
15. Who is better with the computer? Scott
16. Who mows the lawn? what lawn?
17. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me - he cooks the taco meat!
18. Who drives when you are together? Both of us, but I wish he would drive more.
19. Who pays when you go out? It's all the same money, but usually him.
20. Who is most stubborn? Toss up
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me, but we're both working on that.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, they are closer.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me after he surprised me with roses before our second date!
24. Who asked who out? He winked at me through Match.com then asked me out a few days later. He insisted on picking me up (he's traditional) even though I wanted to meet there since we met through the internet.
25. Who proposed? Scott. Next to a pond. In the moonlight. It was so sweet.
26. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me!
27. Who has more friends? Probably me
28. Who has more siblings? He does - 1 sister and 3 half-brothers; I have 3 sisters.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I think we both wear a leg at different times.

Who do I tag? Everyone who reads my blog.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Karen is mistaken. I'm the better singer.

10/11/2007 02:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home