Sprite 0.5
I bought Sprite and Sprite Zero. I pour half of each into a cup to create Sprite 0.5! I don't like the taste of aspertame, but I do like to decrease my intake of sugar. At least I am not consuming as many calories this way.
I got the truck appraised yesterday. Yes it will only require a bumper replacement. I hope to fax the estimate to the insurance agency tomorrow and get this underway. My back is slightly sore where the muscles meet the spine. The heating pad helps a lot, so I think it is just tense muscles. I've noticed I'm a bit nervous in traffic now. It's not fun to be hit.
I got the truck appraised yesterday. Yes it will only require a bumper replacement. I hope to fax the estimate to the insurance agency tomorrow and get this underway. My back is slightly sore where the muscles meet the spine. The heating pad helps a lot, so I think it is just tense muscles. I've noticed I'm a bit nervous in traffic now. It's not fun to be hit.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home